$50 Discount Tire credit card rebate
September 7 – September 30, 2021
$50 Discount Tire Credit Card Rebate
Get a $50 Prepaid Mastercard® by mail and promotional financing on a qualifying purchase of a set of four tires or wheels installed when you use your Discount Tire credit card.†
$50 back on a qualifying purchase of 4 tires or wheels with your Discount Tire credit card
Rebate submission must be postmarked or submitted online by October 30, 2021
In the form of a Prepaid Mastercard
- Valid for purchases made September 7 – September 30, 2021, with your Discount Tire credit card.
- A set of four tires or wheels of the same model must be purchased at the same time.
- The set can only be for one vehicle.
- Allow up to 4 weeks after submission for the delivery of your prepaid card.
- The prices shown on our website do not reflect the promotional offer.
- Rebate issued in the form of a Prepaid Mastercard®, issued by MetaBank®, member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated.
Save even more for winter
When you use your Discount Tire credit card†:
- Get a $60 Prepaid Mastercard® by mail and promotional financing on a qualifying purchase of a set of four Winter/Snow Tires
- OR get an $80 Prepaid Mastercard® by mail and promotional financing on a qualifying purchase of a Winter Tire and Wheel Package
Here's why you should use your card
The perks of being a cardholder go beyond convenience and promotional financing.
Get a $50 prepaid Mastercard by mail when you buy and install a qualifying set of 4 tires or wheels
No annual fee‡ and $0 liability on fraud transactions
Accepted at over 200,000 gas stations nationwide
†Purchases must be made with your Discount Tire credit card to qualify for a credit card rebate and promotional financing. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Apply instantly with our convenient online credit application. Not valid with certain Discount Tire credit card offers. Get rebate offer details.
‡For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%; the minimum interest charge is $2.